Due to COVID-19 our FLOWER SERVICES ARE CLOSED for the next month! We will continue to offer our gift basket services over this lockdown period! We want to help you care and spoil your loved ones over this uncertain time! Continue to celebrate the special moments in life, when you can't see your loved ones face to face.
Please contact us if you have any questions over this time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All orders are shipped via contactless delivery with Courier Post NZ
- Outer boxes will contain detailed instructions on hygiene practices to be used when opening gift.
1. Cut open brown outer box (preferably outside your home) but do not touch contents
2. Wash your hands thoroughly
3. Take out gift box from outer box carefully do not touch outside of outer box
4. Take Gift box inside your home and Wash hands (before opening). Leave the outer box outside.
5. Dispose of outer box - make sure to wash your hand throughly after touching box as to avoid cross contamination between outer box and gift box
6. Enjoy your gift and stay safe
We want to ensure our recipients safety. As we are not sure who has handled the outer box during delivery process we encourage the recipient to follow our instructions above. Covid-19 can remain on surfaces up to 72hrs so ensuring you do not touch the outer box and then touch inner contents is essential! We hope you can enjoy your gift in this uncertain time.
Stay safe, look after each other and wash your hands.