Love Is In The Air. Whether gifting is your love language or not, we have you covered with our love inspired collection. It's said a gift says a thousands words. An act that requires more effort and thought than a simple I Love You. Sometimes words just aren't enough, so we've got a range of gifts for you to give this February 14th. Why not take this opportunity to remind your special one you love them!
1. The Gift of Chocolate - Why fix what isn't broken! Chocolate is the tried and true lovers gift, so give the gift of chocolate this Valentine's. Nothing says I Love You like a edible heart, that tastes as good as it looks.
Spice it up with a modern and adventurous chocolate brand - Shop House of Chocolate's Limited edition V Day range for something special.
2. The Gift of Flowers - Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue & I Love You. You can never go wrong with an iconic bunch of red roses. Whether your budget is $15 or $1000, a single red rose or a hundred is the perfect way to adorn her.
3. The Gift of Words - They say sometimes words aren't enough, but sometimes they are exactly what's needed. We don't always say I Love You as much as we should, so don't let Valentine's Day pass without expressing your love, in the form of a letter. Words written that they can keep and return to across a life time.
4. The Gift of Wine - Wine not this Valentine's Day? You can't go wrong a delicious bottle from a local vineyard to delight in this Valentine's Day. It's a gift you'll be hoping they'll share. Treat yourself to a new bottle, handpicked by a professional that will make you look like a real connoisseur.
5. The Gift of You - Last but by far the least is your love. They say you can't buy time so give the gift of your presence, something you can't put a price on. We are each others greatest gift, a companion, best friend & partner to walk this life with. Whether it's a night in on the couch, a walk around the neighbour hood, sitting together over a meal...or an ice cream. Give the gift of you attention and presence, because that normally all they love they need.
Happy Love day! A day to celebrate what makes us and the world go around! x